Project Manager Job Description
Estimating – When assigned a project, the PM will be required to perform the following duties:
- Review the specifications and plans for the bid along with assisting in the bidding process.
- Solicit and obtain all material and sub contractor quotes for the bid
- Deliver and submit the bid. Provide the bid results to the office
Project– Execute and complete the listed job duties for assigned awarded projects
Initial Project Start Up
- Read and comprehend project specifications, addendums, and plans.
- Provide, if necessary, project schedule and submittals for project.
- Coordinate and schedule initial mobilization of sub-contractors.
Review the plans, addendum, specifications, work sheets, job cards, and project specifics with the Superintendent and foreman in conjunction with the chief estimator.
Ongoing Project Duties and Closeout
- Attend weekly project meetings and relay pertinent information to the field, sub contractors and office personnel.
- Update the project schedule and coordinate with field, sub contractors and office personnel.
- Field Measure billing quantities, including sub contractor work, and submit billing schedule to billing department.
- Discuss in person or on the phone daily the project tasks to be completed by the field for the following day with the site Superintendent.
- Obtain and submit all closeout documents for retention billing.
Company provides full benefit package
Apply by sending your resume to [email protected]